Thursday, June 16, 2011

Updates

According to my little sister Jessica, I need to blog. Pulling up my blog and seeing snowflakes was actually pretty refreshing due to I already think it is getting to warm outside haha!
Lets see we have moved AGAIN (I know stop already!), but we needed something bigger with all our kids and something not on a busy street. We are actually renting a home from one of our old friends in our first neighborhood that we lived in for about 6 years! It's so fun to be back in our original ward and with all our old friends, and of course the many friends for the kids too!. Our home is AMAZING!! the yard is HUGE and it is at the top of a circle which is so nice when you have kids! We never have to worry about the kids riding their bikes.
We kept the kids in their old school until the new school year so we have to drive them everyday, such a pain lol. They just went back on track and get off in about 2 1/2 weeks for the summer!~ WOOT!
We have already got a camping trip in this summer too! It was soo fun! I just wish I would have taken some pics! The problem is the more kids you have the less you take cause you are either A: to tired or B: forgot the camera...Anyway, we went with my in-laws up to the American Fork Canyons for 3 nights..we roasted lots of marshmallows and made lots and lots of dutch oven goodness! I love camping with my family! so much fun for the kids!
Matt's classes are getting a little tougher so we decided to have him drop work and just do 1 day a week at the pharmacy and I went back to work FULL time! (STAB ME WITH A FORK IN THE EYE) The one good thing about going full time with my company though is that I get to work from home!! So SO SO SO nice! I love that I can take my breaks with my kids and hubbs and I can eat healthy stuff all day long!! I only have to go into the building 1 or 2 times a month AWESOME!!
Matt just got a new calling this last week....Young Mens president..cough..cough...so much for all his free time eh! He is really excited though and has just jumped right in! He is going to take the summer semester now so that he can get into the groove of things with the calling..I figure though since he still has about 4 years of school left whats another semester right haha! anyway he is an amazing man and I am so happy that he takes on every calling that he is given!!
Lets see im sure there is sooo many more things that have happened in the lst 6 months but my brain is a little fried!

2 comments:

Joe N' Jess said...

So fun! I am so glad you finally updated us on things! You have such a full schedule now it's crazy! We are so happy for Matt, he will be amazing! So so SO fun!

Jenn said...

You guys moved again!!! Wow- you always impress me. This was just what I needed to read today. Andy wants to go back to school too and I just can't bare the thought of the struggle. I may have to pick your brain about everything sometime soon!