Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas time!











































































So the holiday madness is nearing and and all the shoppers are going crazy, the snow is ruining all the decorations and what do we have to show for it? a ton of happy smiling faces around my house! MAN I can not wait for Christmas! I have had most the week off although we have all had the flu we are still super excited! Parker wakes up every morning upset that Santa has not come and i have to tell him how many more days left he is the most excited of all, yet he HATES going to the store with me for any quick last things i need!(such a typical boy/man!) and aubrey is wonderful about wanting to be on the nice list this year so if she is doing something naughty i ask her naughty or nice aubs? and she says nice and instantly shapes up LOL!! Sammsooo excited that school is out and that i have been home she has missed me the most and wants to of course have SLEEPOVERS! she is crazy:) well i have to ask everyone if you have seen I AM LEGEND? if you haven't you need to go see it! i think we are gonna go see it again tonight! it is seriously the best show, i wanted to throw up the whole time and was scared but yet it was very intriguing! Will smith did such an awesome job! well let me know what ya thought if you saw it..maybe will have to go watch it again as a BIG group!! well hope everyone gets some GOOD last minute shopping done today! and here are some of fun pics and also pics of matts work party.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks like a fun party! I really want to see that movie. I've been trying to convince Dan to go see it with me, but he's not all that interested...we're excited to see you guys on Christmas.

Becky and Bryce said...

You guys are so fun. Parker sounds just like Josh he'd wake up everyday wondering why Santa hadn't shown up yet. If you'd ask him what he wanted for Christmas is was a "bike with a water bottle" then he'd say "okay lets go get it!!!!" They're so cute

Jenny said...

Okay, so you get me into the blog thing and then you stop posting...what's up with you? You fell off the face of the earth, never call, never workout, what's going on? Is everyone well? Start posting so I can keep up with my long, lost friend!