Monday, March 3, 2008

its me!!!

okay so i have to really get on the ball and start blogging! since my over time i have gotten out of the habit and ALL of my kids have been sick since i have been home from the OT!! anyway i also lost my camera so did not have a lot of motivation to post cause i gotta have pics!:) anyway i found my camera at my mother in laws so i just need to go pick it up.... i have soooooo many updates and will need to do them tomorrow but thanks to all you fellow bloggers pushing me to start again! JEN! love ya

4 comments:

Jenny said...

YES, YES, YES! YOU POSTED! I've missed you my long lost friend! I'm excited to hear from you again :)

Jennifer said...

I love your family picture! AND the ones of the kids are adorable. Glad to see you blogging again!

Jenn said...

Welcome back long lost friend.

Hey I was wondering if my bro-in-law ever called your sis? I keep forgetting when we chat via phone... so let me know! And cute page! Fun fun!

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.