Friday, March 7, 2008

BOYS BOYS BOYS!













What is it about little boys? Their need for hyper active attention, the love of the outdoors, the need to jump in every mud puddle they see, the anticipation of scaring a sibling, cutting things, ripping things, or just being plain cute??? well that is the question for the day..my sweet parker is i will be blunt CRAZY, but yet he has the sweetest personality if it is just me and him..he wanted to cuddle and watch a movie with me last night, so we took some fun pictures. Here they are with some funny faces...i do have to say though that i feel extremely blessed to have a little boy, other wise i would be an emotional wreck:) )) love those girls dont we?)


and i now have an inspiring photographer on my hands...MISS SAMMANTHA ! she goes around taking pics of everyone and loves it ...here are a few of her masterpieces, these are of my new adorable niece Teagan.


she is so cute! sammy has been really enjoying reading too. in school they had to make up a story or poem like thing. she chose to do a book so it was like a dr seuss book and she drew the pics and everything. i wish i could figure out my scanner and show it on here! but any how she had to read it to the class, and she just loved it! she makes me smile! i also wanted to show you this hair do that i did from my friend JENN she does a new hairstyle on her blog every Friday..they are so stinkin cute they do take a few times to master though! it is good i have 3 girls! have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

turned out cute!

Great pictures Samm! You have skill lady!

Jenny said...

Boys are great! I agree, having at least one of these sweet little guys around helps balance out all the girls! Way to go Sammantha on the cool pictures!

Becky and Bryce said...

Can I just say your post on Parker brought tears and emotion to my eyes because I totally agree. WHAT IS IT ABOUT THOSE BOYS!!! I would be lost without mine. I always wanted a handful of boys just because exactly how Josh is. Can I just say I'm in love with that kid!!!