Monday, September 22, 2008

here is a REALLY cute pic of my niece Tegan. she is my sister Arianes youngest. i think she was trying to do her "duty" so we had to get a quick shot! BTW my sis has FINALLY started a blog! i am sooo excited she is the one that we were suppose to build right next to each other, now we will be just down the road as soon as her house sells! AND of course the cutest stud in the whole world, Parker HAS to get himself dressed now that he goes to school! even for church.....he BTW is LOVING school and has made a few friends! i am sooo proud of you Parker!
i wanted to show everyone how much hair Haven has now! i could not believe i could do 2 french braids! my baby is not even 2!!!!


3 comments:

Jenny said...

WAY TO GO PARKER! That will be so nice for you and your sister to be so close...her kids are super cute! I love all the pics ;)

Becky and Bryce said...

Fun!!! Way to go Parker... and I lOVE halloween too!!!

Jenn said...

Parker is so darn handsome! My sister has a baby girl names teagan too! I had no idea annie names her girl teagan. I love that name. I'm going to check out Annies blog- I hope that is okay...