Sunday, November 2, 2008

it seems like decades that i have not posted! we have been so sick around here that i just dont want to think about writing i just enjoy reading everyone elses blogs! do you ever feel that way, i think it is much more entertaining!
well i am better now and so are most of the kids, haven has strep throat so she is still a little crazy!
i have to say i am REALLY excited that my kids go back on track in another week. I have totally LOVED being with them but am running out of fun stuff to do with them!
I started playing some of these really OLD board games that i used to play when i was little and they LOVE them! it made me think back at what it used to make me feel like to pretend i was actually the character in the game! boy do i miss that!
anyway samms favorite was Titanic she wants to play that everyday! she gets so sad when some of the people drown that we did not save!
my favorite game i would have to say was Fantasy Island...ya know with TATOO! anyway it is so fun to teach them some fun traditions, we were never aloud to play much of video games so REAL games were engraved in me! I love to get together and play games with friends and family!
AND you really get to know a person playing them too! my dad.....he is the man to play with cause it is soooooo fun to tease him and rub it in his face when he loses haha he hates it :)

anyhow Parker is Dying to go back to school and learn some more things to draw!
samm however has really enjoyed sleeping in! LOL

also my little BRO alan came home form his mission on monday and is DATING like crazy! i asked matt what in the world is he doing cant he calm down for a few weeks with his family? and all matt said was ..he is still a boy he hasnt been able to date for 2 YEARS give the guy a break! so i yet am able to get together and play games with that kid! he is sooooo awesome! i am so grateful the lord let him go to mexico and teach so many people, he has such a sweet and strong testimony! I LOVE YOU ALAN!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

That is funny! (About Alan) I think that was how Andy was too. He had a ton of dates lined up and went on a few before he went out with me. After the first date with me he canceled all his other dates. I bet Alan will do the same.

And real games are so awesome, but I hate playing games of any kind unless I am in the right mood- which I haven't been in a long time.

Jenny said...

WOOT! A post from u! U totally know I lub lub lub games! You need to come over sometime when your board and we can just game it up! Sat nights we usually party with games over here. Shawn has been coming by, so your welcome anytime ;) I can't keep all of your siblings straight! Which one is Alan? How does he fit into the clan? Dude, if I had to go without boys at that age for 2 years...I would seriously lub it up big time...so good for him! I'm glad your all feeling better and I hope all is well!