Thursday, November 20, 2008


Sammy had her friend over and we were taking pics and of course Aubrey wanted to be in the picture as well DO YOU NOTICE WHAT SHE IS DOING?????? TAKE A GOOD LOOK.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................











How many of you have either done this to yourself or one of your daughters has done this?? HAHA! I TOTALLY REMEMBER! As i was taking the picture and noticed what she was doing i hollered at her to STOP CURLING YOUR HAIR WITH THE COMB! LOL and she freaked out and here is the damage..


it was wrapped pretty good! this is actually her second time doing this! she had REALLY long hair when she did it the first time:)
i was trying to remember how i got it out so easy last time? Matt told me to just cut it out! I of course refused Aubs was just crying GET IT OUT! so I got a threading needle to wiggle it loose and got it out in about 5 minutes!





now she is a happy camper:) thank goodness i did not cut it out her dad said! (men, they know ALL the answers:))

4 comments:

Becky and Bryce said...

Wow..... I'm impressed you got that out. I don't think I ever did that, Hailey never did either. My guess is... Molls will be the one to do that awesome little stunt!!!

Jenny said...

That is too funny...well...not the Aubs hurting part but just the whole experience. Life with these funny kids just keep is so interesting and the men in our life...well, it's a good thing they have us :)

Jenn said...

Poor Aubrey!!!! I am so glad you took all these pictures Sometimes I feel really bad snapping those crying ones and I always regret not having captured them! She is so cute.

Annie said...

Stephanie-

Hello it's your "cousin" Annika. I saw your picture on Jenn's blog today and searched through her comments to see if I could find a link to your blog. I am so glad that I found you. Your family is so cute. I cannot believe how many kids you have, I haven't seen you for so long!!! I just found Jenns blog through looking at other hair blogs and saw your pic today. What a small world huh. Anyway....HI!! Love Annika