Saturday, March 7, 2009

So the reality of being prego has just kicked in today! I woke up this morning next to my handsome husband (he is always gone by the time i get up!)  and we went to the gym together to do a cycle class. Well the class started at 8 30 and we got up at 7 40 so  we rushed to get Haven fed and dressed, the dog out to the bathroom and then into the van to save our bikes. 
   well i forgot to eat breakfast ...no big deal right....well after this grueling spin class when we were driving home I was overcome with nausea.... ugh! i hate it! that is the worst thing about being prego! so i ran inside downed a banana and laid on the floor...still sick!....took a shower and felt like i was gonna vomit the banana up ....got out of the shower ran into the kitchen and ate a yummy Krispie Kream donught and of course....I was FINE! woot woot for doughnuts! I hope i dont gain a ton!!! 

5 comments:

Ariane said...

I would eat anything to take away that awful feeling! Especially a Krispy Kream! Wish you would have shared though :(

Joe N' Jess said...

LOL! I am so not looking forward to any of that, but I am glad that you only had Haven that day. We had so much fun with the rest! Thanks again!

Amanda and Nick said...

I am so not looking forward to that part of it all but yay for cute babies! :)

Sorensen Family said...

Oh yes every day of my prego-ness. Good Luck with it. I feel for ya. Miss ya LY Jen
Oh the calender I made one!

Jenny said...

Hoo-ray for doughnuts! Sugar rox sox!