Saturday, March 21, 2009




The kids made some fun stuff at school on tuesday!
I got these cool curler thingys for the girls they make the best curls! I failed to get a picture when they were done.  

So Aubrey came up to me and said MOM I PICKED YOU SOME FLOWERS LOOK! .....haha i just laughed at her and told her she picked the whole stinkin thing! lol

Parker is sooooo awesome at building cool lego thingys! he says he wants to be an artist and a builder when he grows up.

So these are just some of the things we have been up to. For the last 3 weeks i have been SUPER sick from the pregnancy. I have NEVER been this sick! I am slowly feeling better now thank heaven it only took 3 weeks and not 9 MONTHS! 
 I am sooo thrilled that it is nice weather outside (at least till tomorrow!) I have to head to Old Navy for flip flops for the fam!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Your kiddo's are so stinkin cute! Joe is flippin out over Parker's cool lego creation. Joe does the same thing, it's fun to watch him create stuff! I'm happy you're feeling a little better...I need to make you some good homeade bread :)

Ariane said...

You are so good to take pictures of all the fun things you guys do. Maybe I'm just too boring of a mom or something. You'd think I would do a lot more cool stuff since I'm home with them all day....
That picture of Falkor made me want to cry.... I wasn't even around him a whole lot.