Friday, April 3, 2009


I officially feel old....WHY.... you might ask???? well to start I have never I mean NEVER been this sick with ANY of my pregnancies! I have always been able to work full time while being prego, I can barely do 10 hours now! I have NO energy, not even to decorate for the holidays(and for anyone that knows me that is crazy!) I have always been able to work out if i want and eat WHATEVER i wantwhile I am prego, but OH NO not now! for those people that start having babies at 30 you ROCK! seriously!! 
  I have never had a miscarriage either and last night was the first scare of one! I was totally cramping all night and thinking that this is how it starts but by morning no blood just aches. I went to the doctor to hear the heartbeat. She could not find it so she whipped out her handy ultrasound on wheels and found the baby just beboppin around heartbeat was great! 
   I have never really thought much about what I would do if I lost a baby by miscarriage, but it REALLY hit me! HARD! I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for the children that I do have and the opportunities to teach children in our ward as well! It is such a precious fragile gift that we can ever receive! 
  I hope that this baby comes to us full term, but if not I do know that I would be able to raise it in the millennium! 
( I have started this AWESOME medicine for my nausea and the doctor said if the cramping happens again take some Tylenol or a hot bath, so we are still good:)
I hope everyone is having a HAPPY SPRING!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

((HUG)) Sorry babe. Is ther anything I can do to help?

Jacki said...

How scary Steph!! If you need anything let me know. I miss you like mad!

Jenny said...

You didn't tell me about that after your appointment! Dang girl, that is scary! I remember having weird stuff like that with Joe, and all was well. I'm glad you are feeling better, I hope the rest of this pregnancy is bliss!

Becky and Bryce said...

I'm so happy everything is okay!!!! Hopefully you'll get some energy soon.