Saturday, April 25, 2009

My little beautician, Aubrey

So this is what you get when you leave a 4 year old alone for 30 minutes!! LOL! Aubrey even cut the little lambs hair you see in the picture too!  
At least this one was left some pigtails!
This is what aubs got for christmas and it had the longest curliest Belle hair:(
Sorry Jessica this was your doll that rode on a skateboard:(   I guess thats what happens when you leave toys at my house!
AND last but NOT least my doll that I got from Santa when I was 9 years old! man it made it almost 19 years!! dang she was so cute:)

5 comments:

Ariane said...

Oh my goodness! That is so hilarious! I thought they weren't supposed to do those things when they were 4! I thought I was pretty safe once we lived through the terrible 2's! That Aubrey just makes me smile! I love her to death!

Becky and Bryce said...

All I could say when I say your post was ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. We havne't had that experiance yet, but if anyone of my kids does it... it'll be my 3rd too!!!!

Amanda and Nick said...

I lauged so hard when I saw this. I know it was a horrible thing but me and shanna used to cut our dolls/stuffed animals hair and keep it in a giant garbage bag. Kids do the funniest things. Things like this motivate me to have one.

Jenny said...

ROFL!!! I can't get off the floor. Hahahahaha! ALL of my kids go through the worst hair cutting stages, except it's not their dolls hair, it's their own! She didn't cut her own hair did she? I told you about the story of Dan breaking Hailey's scissors because she had cut her own hair like 3 times! He's not too proud of that, but I think it's funny!

Jenn said...

Oh- my -Goodness!!! That is far to funny.