Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Incredible Edible Rice Crispie Egg!

My sister saw this rice crispie recipe on t.v and wanted to try it out. So she brought her kids over to my house and we decided to try it...and let me just tell ya they are AWESOME! We used white chocolate and butterscotch instead of regular chocolate. I dipped them then gave them to the kids to roll in sprinkles they had a blast making them AND eating them:)

Here are the kids patiently waiting to start! 

































































































































































































                                                                           Don't these look DELICIOUS!!









2 comments:

Jenny said...

YUMILICIOUS!!!! Hailey was just telling me about these yesterday and how she wants to make them. I think I will do that with the kid's this afternoon! I love how festive you are, Steph, I hope your kids appreciate that about you!!!

Ariane said...

Yes they WERE so delicious!! Jordan showed them to my MIL and said we were saving them. When she asked what we were saving them for she said....the adults!! Haha! What a great answer!!
Thanks for making these with my kids! I am so excited for you to move in with me so my kids can do more things like this!