Tuesday, May 12, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

So I have to blog about the BEST mothers day i have ever had! 
Although it would be nice if  mothers day could  be on any other day than sunday so it would feel a little more relaxing, but matt made it sooo awesome! 
He woke up at 6:30 (normally it is 8) and made the kids breakfast then of course me too! all the kids came in and were each carrying something for me. This is one of the reasons i LOVE having so many children! it is so fun to have so many people loving and depending on you! 
  Matt took the kids the day before to the dollar store and let them pic out whatever they wanted for me! let me just tell ya...I LOVE THE DOLLAR STORE, so many GREAT deals lol! 
it brought back memories for when i would buy my mom these cute little ceramic figurines to put on her dresser and how they would end up in my room haha! 
anyway i got a few of those, a pizza cutter from parker and of course a stuffed animal from haven:) i LOVED it! 
then matthew whipped out something for me that is my mothers day/birthday/anniversary present...a quad with my REAL name on it! I am soo thrilled to finally have some scriptures with Ballard on it and not Sorensen. 
anyway we were actually 10 minutes early to our 9am church!! woot woot thanks honey!! 
we came home and I  just sat down and was given lunch, did not have to feed the kids and was able to take a nap then of course wake up to some baked potatoes and grilled chicken!
It was the BEST day ever! I really felt like my whole family really did appreciate all that i do....It was enough to fuel me for 1 more year!! 

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That is awesome! What a good guy!

Ariane said...

Luckyyyyyyyy! Sounds like my birthday. I need to suggest the dollar store to Brandon. Even though we are broke, we can still afford 3 $1 presents, right?
You've got a good one!