Friday, May 29, 2009

On our second day, Sunday we went to the beach. I dont remember what one it was but BOY was it full of seaweed!!! The kids didnt mind though they were just sooo excited and thrilled about all the seashells that were ALL over the place! Matt was a pro at finding the sand dollars. He found at least 2 for each of the kids. It wasnt the warmest to go swimming so we just played in the sand and got a little wet but it was sooo fun! I love the sound of the ocean!





On Monday we woke up early and headed to Sea World which we thought opened early but we were actually 1 hour early and there was at least 100 people already there! People are crazy!
They have changed it so much since I was a kid. There is a HUGE kid playland area that has rides and water stuff! it was so much fun !
It was pretty warm that day and little did I know I was coming down with strep so I about fainted a few times there, we thought i just needed to drink and eat more because of the sun. It was Tuesday when i woke up with a sore throat and of course thought it was just that so i lived on tylenol my whole trip, but i still had a BLAST!


The park people were taking the flamingos for a walk and this one decided it was thirsty and drank the water from the crack! LOL it was so fun they were just squawking away!!

We decided to buy some little fish for the kids to feed the seals and the worker guy said to not dangle the fish over the wall or a bird will swoop down and get it....soo....what does Samm do? she held the fish up to put over the wall and this big bird with LONG legs swooped down and grabbed it out of her hand!! HAHA! she just started BAWLING!! it was pretty funny, so here they are putting the fish through these little feeding tubes!





3 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm so glad you all had the opportunity to go! This will be something that will go down in memory history! The pics are amazing and it looks like you had so much fun! I hope it just filled your tanks to endure the next few years! You guys are awesome! I just love you!!!

Jenn said...

I want to go to the beach so bad now!

Ariane said...

Dang! I didn't realize you had the nasty strep since Tuesday! Poopy!