Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I tell ya this pregnancy is gonna do me in! lol
On sunday I started bleeding so we went to the E.R they did an ultra sound and found i have a complete placenta privia! seriously what else can happen here:) anyway so am now on strict orders to take it EASY until the placenta migrates back or i have the baby.....what does this mean well lots of work for the hubbs! I LOVE YOU MATT!! the kids have been great and helped out a TON and my ward is awesome! I love belonging to our church because of closeness of the members!
I am a little stressed though because we are saleing our home an moving 4th of July weekend in with my sis annie while matthew goes to school....IT IS OFFICIAL! Matt is going back to school to become a Pharmacist, his friend that is the head pharmacist at walgreens has hired him on as a tech so it will give him some great experience as he tackles the next 6 YEARS in school! haha!
oh man the things life throws at us! I love him for making this huge step to make all of our lifes better!
So finally here are more of our trip pictures! we drove to anaheim monday night and went to my little sisters Jessica whom is living down there for the summer while her hubbs works (i think they just want to be on a vacation!! LOL) . On our way we decided we were going to buy some corn on the cobb...well in all 3 stores we went to we were the only ones that could not speak spanish! it was crazy trying to ask for things haha! we finally made it over there, it was so much fun seeing her. we all went swimming (well not me cause it was to cold!) and the kids pretty much had the BEST times of their lifes!
We took the kids to Disneyland Tuesday and had soooo much fun! Matt has never been there so it was even funner for me! we pretty much got on all the rides and the weather was a little warm but VERY nice!
Matts and my anniversary was on tuesday so we took the kids back to my sisters house and she kept them overnight and all of wednesday while we went to disneyland just the two of us! THANKS JESS!
On thursday it was back to disneyland with the kids my camera died so i did not get as many pics as i wanted but i was having too much fun anyway to be constantly stopping everyone!
Friday we went to the beach with jessica and joe (her hubbs) and it was sooo pretty!
We saw DOLPHINS, about 10 of them right next the shore going by! it was sooo cool!
we decided we were going to drive home sat morning instead of at night so matt could get some REAL sleep, well that was a HUGE mistake because for the next 9 hours we were stuck smelling not only Aubreys and sammanthas BUT my throw up too!! man us girls have weak stomachs!! haha!
we made it home though in one piece and was so happy to see our Havens which by the way thought we were at work and the kids were at school this whole time!!!








2 comments:

Jenn said...

Steph ((HUGS)) If I can help in any way please let me know. I know how scary placenta privia can be--- that sucks. It will migrate or you will have a c-section right? So sorry! And that is too cool about Matt going back to school. Good luck to him. The vaca looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Your kids are the cutest! Summer is here... when you feel good enough lets get together. Or let me just come steal some of your kids for an afternoon.

Ariane said...

Love the pictures! I am looking foreward to not feeling so sick so I can blog more. Heehee, I know, that's just an excuse. But seriously, I am so excited for you to move in with me! Love you!