Friday, June 26, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun

So I just HAVE to blog about this before I forget!
Parker and Aubrey have been putting the sprinkler under the trampoline and jumping every day this last week.....well a little 3year old girl from next door came over to play with Haven and they both decided they would go out and jump too....this little girl escapes at least 5 times a day from her house to come and play, and her mom or brother come over at least 5 times a day to retrieve her lol! So I was doing another load of laundry when I get a knock at the door from her brother thats like 14 asking for her and i told him they were all out back jumping in the sprinklers...so he opens the back door to get her and all of the girls are jumping around naked!! OH my heck he turns around and was bright red and just stood there! I was so mad at the girls and at Parker for just jumping around with them..i went and got them wrapped in towels and sent the neighbor home and asked aubs and haven why they would do that, they just said they didnt want there clothes wet!!! oh mylanta! little girls!:)

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I remember a certain mother that did similar things at sleep overs at a certain sleepover off a certain porch... wonder where they get it!

Stephanie said...

LOL! good times!!

Ariane said...

Haha! I can't believe you didn't tell me about that!
So you didn't get any pictures, huh? LOL
At least Jordan wasn't over there at the time....

Jenny said...

ROFL!!

Joe N' Jess said...

Hahahahahaha....That's all I have to say....Hahahaha