Thursday, June 25, 2009

little updates

OH MAN I just love this weather! okay not the hottness but the fact that you can turn on the hose and have the kids entertained for hours its WONDERFUL!!
I feel soooo good and cant wait to be able to go camping this summer too!
Parker cant get enough of his bike and Sammy has taken a BIG liking to jump rope! My little sister Jessica did jump for school for years and samm is excited to have jess teach her some new tricks. oh man it brings back some fun memories of getting all red and sweaty as we jumped ALL recess long:)
My little Aubs is still into her pollys and now that we are moving in with her favorite cousin they play for HOURS! Haven is still a little mommy to her babies and carries one around everywhere! Her favorite is this little black baby that she has named Ebony, She takes it EVERYWHERE! its so cute!
As for me and Matt we are just waiting for my ultrasound on the 10th to see if my previa has gotten better so maybe we can do some camping or maybe even a little hiking! fingers crossed!!

6 comments:

Joe N' Jess said...

Ahhh!!!!! I can't believe Sammie loves jumping!! I can't wait to teach her!! She has so much to learn! LOL! The update is great! Can't wait to catch up with everyone!!

Jenn said...

My fingers are crossed for you--- it would suck to have a c-section after having so many normal l&d's.

Jacki said...

Keep me updated! I'm hoping everything is going well with the previa. Or as well as it can be. LOL. We need to hang out. It's been forever!

Ariane said...

It's about time you post an update! I know, not that I need one cause I see you like every day but still nice to read....

Jenny said...

I hope things are better so you can go camping too! I know we want to go at least once or twice in July and a couple of times in August!

Becky and Bryce said...

Shua doesn't get off his bike either!