Saturday, June 27, 2009

So I am getting really antsy to move in with my sis, it makes me all giddy thinking about it!
Annie and I shared a room most of the time together and i LOVED it! Although I wish I would have shared with my sister michelle more because she is such a neat freak that i think that would have helped me more in life!
Annie is the type that you would call a "Pack Rat" growing up. She would hold on to just about every toy she got and would play with them all too! Even her candy that she would get she would save FOREVER! It probably would have actually been forever if it wasnt for me that would sneak into it all the time until it was some how gone. Its going to be so fun throwing stuff away!
But the thing that i am most excited about is that she will talk for hours with me( well actually she does most the listening, gasp.. shocker i know) and that we would play SkipBo hours on end! so BRING IT ON SISTA lets see who the champion is now!

2 comments:

Ariane said...

Heck yeah! I am super excited too! And I can't wait to dejunk my house some more. You HAVE actually rubbed off on me a little. I DO like to throw stuff away. I just have to be in the mood. I can't believe it's finally here!

Joe N' Jess said...

Yay! I am SO excited for you both!! And I was able to eat lots of Annie's candy too....although it wasn't the candy she saved, it was the candy she sold for school....anyways....