Thursday, July 2, 2009

No more beds

When we move into annies this weekend there will be much less space so I have been trying to talk Matt into NOT having a king bed anymore. I have always wanted a queen for the mere fact that you have to sleep closer together, and our ten million kids cant come climbing in!
We bought a super nice mattress a couple years ago from RCwilley and it went to a crapper in like 6 months so he did not think I could even get 50 bucks for it.
Well he told me yesterday that if I could sell it than we could go get another....well 3 hours and 125$ later this is what my house looked like:(
I sold sammys full mattress as well since we will be using one that annie has and I took all my kids beds apart therefore since I did NOT think i would sell it ( at least that quick) we had to sleep in aubs and havens bed while the girls slept in their sleeping bags and Parker just slept on his mattress!
It was an adventure of a night! wahoo to a new queen mattress!!!




So pretty much every day this week my kids have been jumping on the tramp with this rocket sprayer thingy underneath for hours! I thought i would post a few pics of them getting soaked in pretty much whatever they have on for the moment, and this is the little girl that almost lives my house:)




4 comments:

Jenn said...

Make sure and give me a call if you need help this weekend. Ok?

Joe N' Jess said...

Yay! I am excited for you! I think when Joe read this he wanted the mattress, LOL! Excited to come home and see you!!

Ariane said...

I can't wait to have a trampoline!!

Becky and Bryce said...

Wow you're amazing! I'm a baby without my bed!