Monday, July 13, 2009

The brady bunch

So we are finally settled in to my sweet sisters house! I have not taken any pictures of anything yet because that would just be to overwhelming right now with all the stuff that needs to get done still! lol !
I still can not believe that ALL of our stuff fits in her house! its really nice to have a huge storage room downstairs for all of our crap that we are not going to see for the next 7 years! The kids are in one HUGE room downstairs there are 2 closets in there thank goodness:) i cant believe how much stuff kids have these days!
Matt had gotten in a really bad car accident about 10 years ago and has a bad back so when we sold our bed and went to go get my "queen" he chose one that is EXTRA firm....let me just tell ya camping on the ground is more comfy than this thing...he of course LOVES it but me being HUGE with baby can not stand it so i went out and bought a memory foam pad which of course i returned today because the hubbs wants just the plain old hardness...so therefor Amazon here i come for a pad just my size LOL! all of our stuff fits perfectly in this big room that annie has downstairs so we are feeling right at home.
Brandon put in a washer and dryer hook up so we could have our own laundry room as well!
So my dear sister annie HATES to cook, well hates planning meals. and i of course LOVE to cook and for a whole lotta people but i hate the clean up so we decided to try ....ME doing all the cooking and buying the food and ANNIE does all the cleanup!! heck yeah is that not the best thing EVER!! I have loved it so far and its super nice to not have to clean dishes!!
I think i almost have the grocery shopping down for our family of 11. Its pretty funny to go to sams club and buy these huge containers of food! oh and i dont have ANY kids with me BONUS.
we still have a little bit of organizing to do and then i will take some pics...parkers and matts birthdays are this weekend so we will be going camping and swimming so i hope to take some pics of that too! man i am such a slacker these days:)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

crap...I just posted a big long comment and I don't think it posted :( What a blessing it is being able to rely on each other in these times of starting something new and saving moolah. I think it's wonderful you all are making it work together!

I'm so bummed we didn't get a ton of pics of our camping! I forgot my camera! I did get a few at lunch but that's it. It was so much fun! I loved it! Matt is the best and he always know how to have a good time.