Friday, July 31, 2009

The smock


I think this is so funny that they all wear tennis shoes with there nice clothes so I had to take a picture!

Matthew is finally over at the walgreens close to our home and I wanted to post these pics of him with his new smock on...he laughed at me cause I act like it is his first day of school (which btw when it is his first day i will get some pics again!:) I just think he looks so good with his nice clothes on.... I can now picture him behind the drive up window asking for my phone # and last name.HAHA...
Anyway he is really enjoying the craziness of the job and the people that he works with.
Samm came home from school today with a real bad fever and Parker told me his throat hurt real bad AND aubrey got her kindergarten shots today so I am sensing some loooong nights and days ahead. Some good news is that Haven is finally getting her tonsils out!! her doctor finally thinks its time she stops suffering! We go in on the 14th to have them removed along with her adenoids. Im not looking forward to the recovery from what people have told me. I will hopefully remember to get some pics.
Hope everyone is having a good summer!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Why is Aubrey Crying?

Jenny said...

Haha...Matt looks like he's about to sell some serious candy with that striped tie! I love it! Dang, I hate it when the kids are sick, it just drains you as a Mom. I hope they feel better soon!