Friday, July 24, 2009

Look before you leave

My dad has had my computer since I have moved so I STILL can not post pictures! argh!

I wish I could post a pic about this but the story will have to do.........I went to the gym yesterday and before leaving I was super stressed because I was trying to get the kids ready and decide what to do to help my mom with helping my sister in law move out of the house. SOOO of course i just let the kids get themselves ready and head out the door not even thinking about if their shoes even match. .............we get out of the van at the gym and I just stared at Aubreys shorts for THE longest time trying to decide why they are SO tight... until it HIT me.....she was wearing Parkers underwear!! HAHAHA oh man I just asked her why she put on Parkers underwear and she said they were in her drawer and she didnt know they were not her shorts....then the tears came :( I felt so bad and had to tell her it was okay at least the front did not have a friendly boy opening!! SO she went to the daycare and I went to my cycle class....GOOD TIMES:)

4 comments:

Joe N' Jess said...

Haha, that is SO funny! Poor Aubrey!

Ariane said...

That is so hilarious! I DID see her wearing those but I actually thought they were his old tumbling shorts! Yeah, with our kids and the crazy things they put on, you ALWAYS need to double check....

Jenny said...

LOL...bless her heart! I can't even tell you how many times I've done things like that. Joe is famous for putting on two different flip flops...one blue and one black. This has happened so many times! We missed you Saturday night for Shawns birthday :)

Jenn said...

You bully- you laughed at her! You sound like me. Poor girl.