Monday, July 13, 2009

Cycle class again!

So i went to the doctor on friday for another ultrasound and the placenta has almost moved all the way from my cervix YEAH!! so they gave me the go ahead to start exercising again and enjoying my hubbs:) It was really fun to see the baby again on the screen it was really chubby and we of course DID NOT find out what it was again! we have a final ultrasound in 8 weeks to make sure I can have a normal delivery and then i am done with being tempted to find out what i am having! Man it has been really hard!

Matthew started his new job at Walgreens on monday and is loving every moment (well except the fact he sits in front of the computer for 6 hours studying!). He is learning so much already and we study at least 30 minutes everynight for all the different codes he has to know. It is so crazy how many different drugs there are and how many different names everything gets called! He is in training at a slow store right now but says they just fill prescriptions all day long its so crazy! I guess there are alot of people needing meds huh. He should be certified here in the next 6 months just in time to start school in january...i am still so excited but shocked at this new chapter in our lives hopefully it will be a good one!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Don't you love life's little adventures... Glad he is liking it though. When is your due date?

Jenny said...

It was so nice seeing my old spinning friend at the gym! I miss those days! Hopefully I'll see you lots more :) You look so good btw! Pregnancy suits you.