Saturday, June 13, 2009

Annies house

So our moving process has begun!!
We are moving into Annies house the 4th of july weekend to start our LOOOONGG stay with her!
The kids are super excited and i am really happy that their is going to be more kids for my kids to play with!
Every day this week I have been taking a load of stuff to her house to pack in her basement, where we will be living:) of course with the help of my kiddos to lift things.
I helped annie on thursday put together her bunkbeds for her girls and i think it took us 2 hours!! our fingers and thumbs are worn for the next 2 weeks! haha! It is going to be so fun but CRAZY!
Ariane is having a baby 2 months after me and has 3 children so if you all can do your math that will be 9 kids under one roof!! lol! at least there will be 2 sets of parents right?! I am so thankful she has a big house")
We will be there for at least 2 years while Matt does his generals and then its where ever he gets accepted for pharmacy school will determine where we go from there. I really hope it is in Utah because I do not do well without family!
I am super excited but so nervous to be the "provider" for the next 6 years but we have prayed A LOT and felt this is right for us.
So starting in july you will be introduced to my new inherited children Jordan, Brigham and Tegan ...Let the FUN begin!! ( oh and thank you thank you thank you annie!!!!)

5 comments:

Jenn said...

You'll have the nine kids you always wanted--- kind of. They just won't all be yours.

Ariane said...

Yay, I am so excited! It WILL be crazy but as long as I have you there beside me, it'll be fine. Love you Steph!

thebriggsfamily said...

I'm just now catching up on posts. I can't believe you're moving in with Annie! While reading, I kept thinking how blessed you are to have such wonderful family to help you! Good Luck to you and Matt with school.

Jenny said...

I love your positive attitude! It's hard making these kinds of changes, but so much can be learned and relationships fortified. I am grateful to Annie for taking care of my awesome bro and his awesome family. I hope you'll come visit us when you need a change of scenery! Love you guys!

Becky and Bryce said...

Wow steph, it's been awhile since i've been on the blog. I didn't even know you were moving. Is she the sister in our stake? If so, that'll be fun to have you close again. Maybe the kids could have a playdate!