Saturday, September 12, 2009

CARNIVAL


It is so nice being back in our old neighborhood, because the kids have so many little friends to play with! This is Sammys BFF brynlee they have had a few sleepovers already since we have been back. These girls can play FOREVER! so fun!
We had our stake carnival today so I wanted to share some of the fun that we had..this contraption was built by my old neighbor, it was so fun to watch all the kids get dunked lol!






LOL I LOVE THIS ONE OF HAVEN SHE IS SUCH A DAREDEVIL!

3 comments:

Joe N' Jess said...

Awe Steph! These pics are SO fun! I love the one of Haven on the slide! haha! crazy girl! It sounds like you had so much fun and I bet the kids did too, haha! Oh, and I love your new blog! If it changed a while ago, I am so sorry I didn't know until now!

Jenn said...

I totally forgot you guys would be back in the old neighborhood-- I bet your kids so love that!!!

Ariane said...

Great pictures! I wish I would have thought to bring my camera....