Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dont cry wolf

A lot of people know how much a 6 and 7 year old cry wolf... right?
Well MY 7 year old likes to do it ALL the time! Not a day goes by that she does not say something hurts or someone did something to her.
So about 2 weeks ago I came home from work late and she briefly told me that she was playing and her pinky finger got bent back and so know its sprang.. I looked at it quickly and gave her a kiss and told her to be careful.........well I did not think anything else about it and Matt or Annie did not tell me anything about what happened so I just went on with life:) We even went camping folks!
Anyway, this last Sunday I was painting my girls nails and noticed 2 knuckles were bruised and her finger was swollen...I asked her what happened and she informed me it was from the time her finger bent back!! I felt SOO bad! I was so upset that I had not noticed and now her finger was going to be retarded! well I took her into the Dr. and they told me it was broken and it should heal fine!! thank goodness!
I had a talk with her about telling me about things that REALLY hurt so I will know when to take her serious lol! She thinks it is so cool that she has a cast on though so she is doing great!

3 comments:

Ariane said...

Yeah, she's really enjoying this "special treatment" with the cast on. She had me take it off 2 times yesterday so she could wash her hand. Haha! I really didn't know it was serious....

Joe N' Jess said...

Haha! Oh man! I can't believe that girl! Haha!

Jenny said...

Ouch! That is sad it was actually broken!