Friday, November 6, 2009

Havens bday and halloween

This is my first attempt to make a fun birthday cake and of course the teeth didnt stay on but it sure was yummy!!!
haven got this baby that you can take in the bath, which she HAS to take it with her every bath now!! haha! We took her to chuck o rama for her bday dinner and she tanked of course!










I wanted to share the halloween pictures that Matt took since I was in the hospital...i think he did a pretty good job at getting them ready...he even put the fake eyelashes on aubs!! lol!
sammy did not get to go trick or treating because she was really sick which later that night matt took her into insta care and turns out she had strep! poor girl!
haven only wanted to do 10 houses and was done.

3 comments:

Ariane said...

Yeah, you really DO have a great Hubby! He even pitches in and helps me with MY kids! I love you guys!

Jenny said...

So...let me get this straight, you were in the hospital and Halloween night Matt had to take Samm to insta care? That is just crazy! When it rains, it pours! I had to laugh at these cute pictures. The kids look cute but a little disheveled and when I read that Matt got them ready, I LOLed, big time! He did great! Gotta love the Daddy's, they sure are appreciated ;) You guys are such awesome parents!

Jenn said...

Bummer your favorite holiday and you were in the hospital. I guess that's not to bad. The kids do look good. Sorry Sam was so sick. That is to bad. Great job on the cake. I think it looks pretty dang good!