Friday, November 13, 2009

Photo shoot

About a month ago a friend of mine asked me if her cousin could use my baby for a free photo session to model some of her stuff, I of course agreed I mean who doesn't want their baby pictured right!?
Let me just tell ya though, this woman was AWESOME! She knew just what to do with babies and took the best shots! Isabelle is a baby that sleeps ALL night and is awake most of the day, so it was a very long session!:)
She maybe slept about 20 minutes out of the 3 1/2 hours we were shooting!! haha!
AND she had to eat every 20 minutes too! And not to mention you have to have it VERY warm to keep baby happy so it was like 90 degrees! It was so fun though!
Isabelle's appointment was yesterday and she gained a whole pound since she was born! The doctor could not believe she was breastfed! She will be a chunker! Anyway I hope you enjoy these pics, more to come later !








5 comments:

Amanda and Nick said...

Oh.My.Goodness! HOW CUTE!!!

Jenn said...

So darling- I love them!

Becky and Bryce said...

They are DARLING!!!!! she's soooo precious!

thebriggsfamily said...

OH my freaking cute! SOOOO cute!

thebriggsfamily said...

hmmm...did I mention I thought those were cute? hee hee by the way, Paul is getting married on the 25th so I need your address. E-mail me at chari_devoogd@yahoo.com