Thursday, October 28, 2010

4 Year Old

Haven turned 4! She is LOVING the new age lol! Here are the ABC's about Haven...
Always wants to play at Tegan's house
Beautiful!
Colors on everything
Does NOT like hotdogs!
Eats almost all of my dinners I make:)
Funny
Gets into the handsoap
Has to sleep in just her underwear
Is the cutest big sister to Isabelle
Jumps on the trampoline almost every day!
Kids like to play with her
Loves to whine till she gets what she wants
Milk is her favorite drink!
No is one of her favorite words
Opens my mail
Pumpkins are her FAVORITE!
Questions are always coming out of her mouth
Really, really , REALLY loves to bug her siblings
Stubborn
Trys to sneak to her bff's house all the time
Under her bed sleeps her big sister Aubrey:)
Very sweaty!
When she goes to bed she has to have her "Boo Blankie"
Xray's would show she is full of it! ( haha! that was a toughie!)
Yell's at her sisters to give her back her things
Zippers make her frustrated




3 comments:

Jenny said...

I just love that girl!!! Smoosh her face for me, will ya!

Jenn said...

Look how big she has gotten! Such a cutie. I miss you guys.

Joe N' Jess said...

HAHA! Oh man I had to read all of those to Joey too :D