Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Sammantha

This year Sammy wanted to have a Carnival birthday party so I told her she had to choose on either a party or getting gifts from mom and dad...and it is of course sammy we are talking about, so she chose party! Sammy lives for friends and entertainment she reminds me of myself when I was young soo much!
So I rented this huge bounce slide thing and stuck it in the cultural hall of the church and I bought a whole bunch of toys from Oriental trading to give away with the carnival games that we did. My brother and Mom helped out with those! thanks guys!
And of course we ate lots of pizza and had a pinata that I made out of a papersack and duct tape lol! I figured with 30 kids I would need something that would be hard to break so all the kids will have a turn right?!! haha!
Oh and the picture with samm and the little red headed boy....this is her "love" they both have a little crush on each other and I think it is the FUNNIEST thing ever!! he is so small compared to her but he is the SWEETEST boy ever!














Here are my ABC's about Sammy........

*Animals.....every kind
*Beautiful! She has been such a beauty since the day she was born!
*Camping ..especially with family
*Drawing
*Eating....she is my only child that will eat anything I make! I love it!
*Friends are the most important thing to her
*Giving people things
*HATES waking up
*Is going to marry Justin Beeber in the temple
*Jumprope...she is really good!
*Kind to everyone she meets
*Listener..she can lend you her ear anytime!
*Music
*Not having to shower everyday and she is a happy camper:)
*Outgowing is probably THE best word for her
*Playing the piano...she has picked this up very quickly! she is soo good!
*Questioning everything...still!!
*Relaxing with her dad
*Stuffed animals...she has like 50!
*Trys to get her way with EVERYTHING!
*University of Brigham Young is her favorite( cause her Aunt goes there!)
*Very very good at saving money
*Writes notes to communicate all the time! (She will love junior high)
*Xrays showed she broke her finger when she was wrestling around with cousins
*Yelling at her sisters and brother
*Zookeeper is what she wants to be when she grows up.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Too cute! She and Abby are so much alike :) I'm sad Abby missed her party. Looks like so much fun!