Saturday, October 4, 2008

gotta laugh!

i know i know all these hairblogs and i dont need to post but we had some fun today so i wanted you to guess my girls head???who is who... this one is ...................samm
this one is ..............jordan(annies daughter)
this one is ................aubrey
this one is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, haven
GUESS WHO??????? HAHAHAHA!! This is my sis annie! we had a little time on our hands( i dont know how with 7 kids!) and we decided we were going to see how it felt to do a crazy hairstyle on ourselves so we would know what our girls went through!
and of course we had to be DUMB and pose all CUTE LOL! annie said it HURT when i threaded the ribbon in her hair and when i stuck the flowers in too! It was soooo funny !!
GUESS WHO THIS MOP OF HAIR IS!!
ME! lOL ! this took FOREVER and it HURT when she had to stick ALL those bobby pins in my hair...so i know now my girls are serious when they say it hurts, but i am still gonna do their hair anyway! HAHA!

so i came to the conclusion that these dos are TOTALLY not ment for grown up hair...cause now i will have some major breakage! and it gave me a stinkin headache from having it all pinned up!! so we will keep these for the little girls! lol

3 comments:

Jenn said...

You gals have to much time on your hands---- ha ha! Very cute! I Like Annies the most! Actually in being serious... I want you to tell her to cut her hair short again- that is such a cute look on her.

Becky and Bryce said...

You guys are too funny!!! Love it!

Ariane said...

HA HA!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU REALLY POSTED THOSE PICTURES! I LOOK SO TERRIBLE! YOU ARE SO FUNNY, I LOVE YOU STEPH!