Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Family History

I just have to tell you about this new obsession that i have! it is called indexing!
im tellin ya it is really addicting and really fun to see all the different names and families of people that migrated to America!
you just go to this website and register and you can do as much or as little of this family history that you want! and on your own computer!
some of you might have been already doing this but i thought i would share the sense of relief that i have gotten from it as well because we are commanded to do family history and by all means that phrase scares me to death!! but this is super easy and it COUNTS! so try it out and tell me what you think! (and you dont have to be L.D.S either!)
they basically just need you to type what you see for names and if they were married and stuff!!
have fun!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You are so rad Steph--- I need to do this one of these days!

Amanda and Nick said...

Hmm. Family History doesn't sound too exciting but I wont knock it until I try it! DID HE REALLY BREAK HIS ARM!? i totally forgot you weren't there when he slipped in throwup! It was so funny/sad. You may have beaten me at volleyball but our family won Family Fued! haha : )