Thursday, December 4, 2008

I officially do not have ANY more babies in my house they all can push a chair up to a counter climb up, get into the cupboard and get a snack!! aaaahhhhh! ( i miss the babies!)

allright so life with strep i have to say is not fun! i cant believe i have been married for almost 8 years and have NEVER had to go to the doctor ...until now! let me just say it was the weirdest thing to have the doc doing and saying the exact same things to me as my children! 

so i am now on meds and the annoying rotten throat will soon be just a horrible memory! 
I have also decided to start going back to the gym, i am  tired of buying new pants! i have not changed the way i eat i just stopped going to the gym which with a body like mine i would need to pretty much starve myself to stay thin.....um not good for me I LOVE FOOD so i have decided to stop being lazy and just DO IT! so  i guess that is my first "New Years Resolution" ! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie its ok to have strep and I love the picture of your daughter on the counter. I will go to the gym with you if you want.

Jenny said...

yay! I can't wait until you are close and can go back to the BEST gym...with me..yippeee ;) Haven is so dang cute and I know what you mean, it is super sad not to have babies! I love babies!

Girly Do Hairstyles said...

Suck! sorry doll!!! And yeah I am almost at the point of missing babies too, man they grow up fast!