Monday, December 1, 2008



Yesterday we had yummy thanksgiving at my house again with all my incredibly fun in-laws! 
they all came to our church along with my parents and siblings that are at home to watch matt and i talk at church. 
Let me just tell ya i was NOT born to talk in front of a bunch of people! 
matthew did very well! i really enjoy listening to him! 
I am glad it is finally over with we had over 4 weeks to prepare! i think that was worse than having 1or 2 weeks! anyway it went well.....so after we came back to my house ate some more bird and i LOVED my father in laws gravy! he makes it the best and to this day he wont tell me what he puts in it! then we played cards which is sooo much fun with them!we get all riled up. Jen taught us a new game called Shanghai. its kinda like phase ten..anyway tons of fun hope you guys had a great weekend!! ( oh AND i have strep!:( )






2 comments:

Amanda and Nick said...

Ok double boo! One for having to speak in church and one for strep! Nasty stuff Steph. If you need anything let me know!

Jenny said...

Dang...strep?! That's crazy! Your talks were so AWESOME! You both didn't even seem nervous, and the messages were wonderful, exactly what I needed to hear! Thanksgiving was a blast! I love playing games with you guys. I'm sorry, but I'm glad you lost for once, silly girl, you always win! Thanks so much for opening your home to us! I love ya back!