Sunday, January 25, 2009

I LOVE MY GIRLS!

So for about a week now Miss Sammantha has been bugging me to A line her hair like she had when she was little; the hubby is absolutely against short hair so the answer has been no.
I did not have to work this morning so it was EXTRA buggin for the cut! So i told samm that we could call dad and if he answered and said no than that was it, but if he did not answer at all then we would go...........HE DID NOT ANSWER! I DIED!! I love sammys hair it is finally getting sooo long but the poor girl has put up with her hairblog obsessed mother. ( im sure she just doesnt want her hair done!) ha! well the whole way over to fantastic sams salon i was asking her if she was for sure she wanted to do this? She kept reassuring me that it was what she was born to have.....well the after math looks a little like this.... ( and matthew still does not know...  shhhhh!)
My camera is broken and i am waiting for a new battery for my old camera so i can get a cute pic, so you will just have to put up with this one when she was 3. i tell ya she looks JUST like she used to! It is soooooo stinkin cute! Her face is perfect for this cut! 


     ******5 months old******


********4 years later**********
Since I dont live close to my sis anymore these two dont get to play as much...I took my clan over to annies today and we did not see these two for almost 3 hours! I sure miss these days! :(


4 comments:

Jenn said...

That really is sad that Jordan and Aubry don't live close together anymore. And I think Sam is cute no matter what!!!! But we'll miss you at GD. haha

Amanda and Nick said...

Her hair is so adorable in an A line! Nick loves long hair too so maybe it is a guy thing... : )

Kat and Brian said...

Her hair looks darling and thanks for letting all of them come play Sunday. What a blast...it was just like Christmas!!!! Love Ya!

Ariane said...

I agree, her hair is absolutely adorable! Thanks for coming over to hang out with me Saturday, I loved it and I know Jordan really did too!