Saturday, January 31, 2009

Okay I LOVE movies! Lately movies have been like repeats so i have not been real impressed.....well i thought the Benjamin Button movie would be good because of ya now the HOTTEST man in the world ( other than my hubby:) ) is in it..well i was pretty disappointed! I thought it was the dumbest and LONGEST show i have seen in a while. WELL last night matt and i went to watch _Taken_ and can i just tell you that was the COOLEST BADEST movie ever! I loved it! the main guy in it was AWESOME! it made me sick to my stomach but i thought it was a real good action movie! so if any of you have not seen this you need to! let me know what you think?

OH and if any of you want a good laugh now and then you should go check out my cousins blog she is the best writer EVER! ( I got a kick of the "Just Do It" post she just did) go check her out!

2 comments:

Amanda and Nick said...

Steph you are so funny : ) But thanks, I am glad you enjoy the writing ha. Shanna said that Taken was way good so I will have to go see that. Without Nick though, he does NOT like scary movies : ( or movies at all... he is wierd.

Grace said...

It is so nice to be here in your blog. I enjoyed reading your post. :)