Thursday, January 22, 2009

***UPDATE***


****Quick update*****
I am currently working 14hour days everyday so I have been super busy! Every year my job offers Overtime so I decided to stay with my job and do the OT. I love it! I have also picked up another job where I do surveys for people that have been in nursing homes and stuff, its really fun and i can do it whenever I want at home! 
    The kids go off track very soon so that will be fun to have them home when I am done with the ot! UMmmmmmm  oh! and jessica got married! wahoo!!! I love that girl she is sooo stinkin smart and pretty! She found a good man!Here are some pics of the wedding. 
Lets see oh we finally got rid of the strep virus after about 6 weeks! we were going to take out Havens tonsils but the doc decided to wait for a 6th time! and so far so good!
The Hubby and I are trying to have another baby**SHOCKING***** I know! we are just not going to prevent Heavenly Father from giving us these wonderful sweet spirits. I am really praying for a boy but a girl will do! haha! 
I asked matt why he made mostly girls and this is what he told me   "It takes a real Man to create something that he's not" ........I thought that was so cute!!! We LOVE all our girls and would have 10 more!! 
well in 2 more weeks i will be done with the OT and am excited to catch up on everyones blog!
Oh what a sweet sweet moment!
And of course all of us girls! I cant believe we are all married now! its so weird to think we used to play dolly's and house together! oh and hit each other haha! 

All of my fabulous brothers! I love them!
Here is Jess and her BFF Malory, she was the only bridesmaid/maid of honor.
I had to put the crazy pic up of our family trying to get a good pic! hahah! it was crazy with all the little kids we have 12 grandkids 7 and  under! 1 of them is not in this picture. 

5 comments:

Amanda and Nick said...

WTF that is way to much working! You are crazy to have another baby!! But congrats to that and to Jess! So fun : ) We have missed you in the blogging world!

Jenny said...

Hey no getting preggo before me...k? I love Matt's comment...he is the best! Those pics are awesome! Gratz to Jess. Oh and when your done with OT, you BETTER BE AT MY GYM!

Ariane said...

Two more weeks. I guess I can wait that long. It just seems like FOR-E-VER! And by the way, what grandkid isn't in the picture? I see all 12

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your going to try to have another. But Hey its up to you.

Sorensen Family said...

What a huge family we have. Good luck on us getting another big pic again. It's to hard to get everyone their...If u don't mind mom & dad want me to take pics of you guys. for the wall. the boys and annie's fam are done. Just need me you Jess and shellys fam. Oh we are doing them all so they match.(backgrounds)
and another baby WOW!!!