Friday, August 21, 2009

I think the worst is finally over for Haven! She has been so good so far with the scabs coming off. There has been no blood so far and she continues to drink because I told her she will have to get another ouchy IV in her hand if she doesnt.
People have told me of night terrors that their children have after the surgery that last the whole 2 weeks, so I am assuming that is why she is up every hour. Last night was the first night that Matt took over for me so I could actually get a few hours of uninterrupted sleep!:) (thank heavens for husbands!) I had to wake up at 5 this morning to take Ariane and Brandon to the airport for their fabulous 9 day Nahvoo vaca they are taking! so it was nice to get some rest to tackle the day today:)
All the kids were up by 7 which is no different than normal and they are their normal crazy selfs..its nice that we have lived here for awhile so that it is not out of the norm for any of the kids.
Tegan and Haven play pretty good together and Parker and Briggs play then Jordan and Aubrey play very well and of course my Samm is at school all day! so everyone is pretty much occupied while I tackle the house and FEED them ALL day long! LOL

1 comment:

Ariane said...

Oh Stephanie, you are so amazing! Thank you so much for taking care of my babies while we are gone. I am so happy to hear that Haven is doing good!