Wednesday, August 26, 2009

kids kids kids

It has been a LONG week so far! This is what I get to look at all day long:) these CUTE kids!
I tell ya I think I am good with 5 kids...well actually I am good with 4 kids but its a little too late to change my mind about baby #5 now haha! anyway maybe its been hard because the kids are so little and i have pretty much 2 of each age, its nice though to have a break while samm and parker go to school. and the little kids go down for a nap....AND now that Haven is completely better!!
Annie and Brandon are coming back from navhoo on saturday night and I bet they cant wait to see their kids, so these pics go out to them! enjoy ann!!!
This is Brigham the TROUBLE maker!! I turn my head for 2 minutes and this kid has gotten into somethin or other( its nice that his mama's and papa's room is locked so that eliminates makeup!) Yet he is a real sweety to the girls if he wants to be.
This is Tegan the HAM and SCREAMER.. she is finally at the age where she lets ya know what she wants and if she doesnt get er way she screams or if she does get her way she screams! haha!
These are my fav girls, they are the best of friends but MAN do they get in the worst fights!!
Here is Jordan the smarty pants that LOVES and helps out with tegan SOOO much! She loves to dress up and look pretty so here are a few of her twirling and of course dressing up as a skeleton!


The 2 spiderman wannabes
(do you like her hair annie????haha! she decided to brush her hair for hours after i put them in piggies:)) and of course she has to have her headband/forhead band in!!




2 comments:

Ariane said...

Oh I love them I love them I love them! Thank you so much! I miss my kids so much, I can't stop crying.... I wish I was coming home right now! Give them lots of hugs and kisses for me!!

Joe N' Jess said...

Awe! Not gonna lie, I LOVED reading about all of them! You should do a post like this every week about each of the kids with lots of pics! Awesome post!