Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am so excited again to have 2 of my sisters having a baby within a year of me! The first time we were all pregnant was 5 years ago. There was four of us that time ending up with 2 boys and 2 girls. This time Ariane and Jessica is having the boys and I of course had another beautiful girl!
Anyway I thought I would share a couple of pics of my cute family.


Here is baby Parley who weighed in at 10 pounds 12 ounces when he was born! my Belle was about the same size as him at the time! lol! he is such a cute baby! we had to compare the 2. this is him at 1 week old! and Izy is 2 1/2 mnths!
Jessica is due the end of May! She is the Baby sis in our family having her first baby!! woot! SO FUN!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Babies babies babies--- Isabelle looks just like Haven did--- LOL. Jessie is darn near the cutest little pregnant woman--- I can't wait to see what her little ones look like-- you all have such cute babies!

Joe N' Jess said...

Haha, AWE, thanks Jenn! I LOVE this post because I am finally included! YAY! I can't wait till this last one is out and we can see all 3 of them together! YAY!

Ariane said...

I agree with Jen, Jess is pretty darn cute! I can't wait to have them all here! I just wish Shelly was able to join in on the fun =]

Jenny said...

I didn't know Jessica was expecting! How fun! That totally makes me wish I had sisters...I'm glad I have you for a sister-in-law though, you rock!