Monday, January 18, 2010

I just love holidays! I love the fact that I get paid for staying home or if I choose to work it is double time and a half!
Well today I was just going to stay home and be a bum to try to get over this annoying cold that I got. Well at 10am I got a call from a girl in my ward inviting me to go with a group of them to ChuckECheese's for lunch. So I told my kids we were going and they instantly started screaming and wondering whos birthday it was. I told them we were celebrating Martin's Bday:)
They do not get to go do things like this very often with our tight budget, but I got some pretty sweet coupons online that made it doable")
All the woman that came had a daughter that was Aubs age and another child 1yr old. So it was pretty funny when I walked in with my FIVE children LOL! AND we are all the same age.. man am I a little ahead of the norm! But we had so much fun and it was really nice to have Sammantha with me to take Haven around to play games. Isabelle just sat in my arms the whole time so it was great.

I then went to my sisters house to compare our cute babies so I will have to get those pics posted eventually. It will be so much fun when they get bigger. My kids really miss living with Annie because of all the additional toys there are lol. Annie looks FANTASTIC and seeing her today made me want to lose weight sooo bad! So I am going to be better! She is such an inspiration!
So tomorrow I get to have another day off to catch up on the house cleaning and hopefully make it to the gym!

2 comments:

Ariane said...

Haha! You're too funny Steph, but thank you =]
You are such a wonder mommy to take your 5 kids to places like that!

Jenny said...

I agree on the wonder Mommy part! I took Roo out yesterday with Joe to the store...geez that was way more difficult that just taking Joe! LOL! You are such a fun Mom! I'm going back to the gym in about 2 weeks, spin classes and cardio only, what time will you go? I'd love to join you sometime!