Sunday, May 9, 2010


I am not sure if I have said this before but, this has by far been the BEST mother's day I have had! It started last night with my dear sweet little brother coming over to watch my kids so my hubby can take me out for dinner and a movie..we went to one of my favorite restaurants, La Luna in Jordan Landing and getting a yummy CHEESE smothered enchilada with of course a small taco and chips with guacamole! We usually get some fried ice cream but I had to save it for the ice cream cone that I was going to get at the movies. We then went and watched Iron Man 2, which was AWESOME! I just love Robert! anyway before we got home Matt told me the plan for Sunday was that when the baby wakes up he will take her out of the room so I can continue sleeping( Isabelle does NOT sleep through the night still and thinks she needs to eat ALL night long!) and then he was going to get all the kids ready and he just wanted me to stay in our room so I can have some ME time! I was a little taken back by all of this because my hubbs LOVES his sleep and usually sleeps in every day:) anyway I was stoked and could not wait to sleep past 7am! Izzy woke up and Matt swept her out of our bed and shut and locked our door..I immediately went back into sleep mode( I totally didnt think I would or could!) and was back in to dream land when almost 2 hours went by and Matt was asking me what I wanted for breakfast...I told him whatever the kids wanted to make and to make it light....I sat up in bed and OH MY heck it was sooo nice to study the lesson for sunday school without screaming kids and a suckling infant stuck on me!!! let me tell ya I learned and soaked up sooo much!! well 30 minutes later all my wonderful kids and hubby came walking in to serve me Banana pancakes, bagel with cream cheese, scrambled eggs, apples and a fruit shake! soooo yummy! Matt made all the kids leave out of the room while I ate and I was able to shower without pounding on the door as well! I am literally singing by now!!! then matt came in with the kids to give me the homemade gifts they made together and can I just say I LOVE coupon books!! haha! Parker was NOT thrilled that he had to give them to me cause he did not want me to use them!!! LOL
Then I opened a gift from matt and it was the thing I have wanted forever! A Magic Bullet!! Oh man I could not get ready quick enough I had to try it out!
So we made drinks shredded cheese and chicken for quesadilla's and I cant wait to make some baby food!
Then we were off to church and of course had wonderful speakers about wonderful mothers and then it was off to my mama's house to celebrate her special day!!
***Happy Mothers Day!!!***

2 comments:

Joe N' Jess said...

AWE!! That sounds like the kind of Mother's day you deserve! You have SUCH a wonderful husband!! I wish the baby was here already so Joe could just deal with him for a night, HAHA! That is SO awesome though! Happy Mother's day!

Ariane said...

LUCKY!!!!