Monday, May 10, 2010

Milking made special..




Oh man today was a long day, well every day that I have to go work and sit on the phones all day is long haha! Today I decided to start weaning Izzy because she thinks I am a constant "Open Bar"! Now let me just tell ya she got her first tooth right when she turned 5 months! NONE of my kids got them that early, the earliest was 7 months and I have never nursed with them before either! So I thought well this IS my last child so I might as well nurse her till she is 5 right???.... well I am not game for her scraping her 2 cute little teeth on me EVERY 3 seconds she needs to smile or communicate with me! She has also been my first one that is a pincher...now I'm not sure if some of you know what a "pinch and roll"is well that would be what my baby does on my milker..BOTH HANDS! now I am not complaining but I have put up with this now for 3 months and think she is finally ready to stop because she cant concentrate long enough to eat on one side...I am extremely sad and not looking forward to the dent its going to put in my pocket as well but I happy that she LOVES her bottle too, it makes it easier.

3 comments:

Joe N' Jess said...

Hee! I LOVE the pic with this one! She looks like she knows you're an open bar, haha!

Ariane said...

Oh come on Steph, we like to lay around and veg too! Lead by example Stephanie

Jenny said...

Haha! I totally understand this one! Remember Abby?! She would still be nursing, if I let her, LOL (GROSS)!. I always look forward to nursing with my babies, and then around 5-6 months when the biting begins and I become the human binky and my babies won't take binkies or bottles, I loath it and can't wait to be done and get my body back. This will be one less stress for you, don't feel guilty about it :) Love ya!