Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wedding shower









I have been meaning to post about the shower that I did for my soon to be sister in law but kept forgetting so here ya go!
We played some SUPER fun games and had a lot of fun! All of my sisters and my mom put all of this together for her and I think it turned out really great, we had Einstein bagels and a TON of fruit. Each guest got some hershey kisses in a mesh bag. When everyone got there I put some clothes pins on the bottom of their pant legs and told them they could not cross their legs the entire shower! If they did or if they caught someone else crossing them then you would run up and steal their pins! It was so funny to see the ladies run across the room to snag them:) I also gave everyone some balloons that had little pieces of paper in them they had to try to pop them and whoever had the name of Fatima(which is my brothers bride) then they would get a prize, my gma won that one! Then I told everyone that Alan and Fatima were going on their honeymoon to Florida and they would have to guess the items that I had put into some tube socks but they could only feel them with their FEET! haha it was sooo funny to see peoples faces as they were feeling them on the floor! :)
Then I told everyone to get their food and have a seat because Fatima was going to put a show on for us, she had NNOOOO idea what was going to happen lol!
so after everyone sat down I brought out a suitcase and told them that we were pretending that the wedding was over and Fatima and Alan just got to there hotel when the power went out and she had to get ready in the dark! So I whipped out a blindfold and put it on her and gave her the suitcase and instructed her to put everything on that was in it! IT WAS HILARIOUS! we all just ate and watched her get dressed into her SEXY attire lol! she was such a good sport and let me take lots of pictures! she got everything right except for the nightgown which she happened to get inside out AND backwards lol!
anyway then we just played the whats in your purse game and gave away lots of stuff and then opened gifts..it was sooo much fun to watch my little brother kiss all the bows off:) they are so cute and I cant wait till June 9th when they get hitched!!







4 comments:

Jenn said...

LOL- that is a laugh riot! What fun.

Joe N' Jess said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Awe man! I really wish I could have been there! Man it looks like everyone was laughing and having SUCH a good time! Thanks for all the pictures!! *vulaffin
(Remember, from now on I am putting the word it makes me type at the end of my comment. Whatta ya think of that one? It actually looks like something you would write.)

Joe N' Jess said...

Buggyer, that's the other word I had for Annie's, haha!

Ariane said...

Love the random pics haha! It was SO much fun! Awe Steph, what would we ever do without you??