Thursday, July 8, 2010

update

Well I guess since everyone else is posting I think I will fill in on my life a little bit:)
It has been such a crazy summer already! The kids are finally out of school for 3 weeks then 3 NOT 2 kiddos will be going back!! wahoo! my baby aubs is starting kindergarten and it makes me sooo sad! she is my little peace maker so I am not sure what I will do with out her...she reminds me that she will only be gone for a few hours....as she is petting my head! LOL!
Matt and I received a new calling on Sunday....drum roll please...........................we are now the Chair of the activities committee! I could not believe it! we have been in just the committee for OH 6 months, anyway we are SOOOOO EXCITED! I LOVE to partae!!! we have some really close friends from our first neighborhood that are the chairman as well so we are going to feed off each other.
We have our ward campout this month on the 22nd so it will be crazy around here for the next few weeks..of course July is christmas for us as well with all the Birthdays so hopefully I can post about that later!
I will leave you with a few pics of my cute kiddos






5 comments:

Jenn said...

Supper good calling for you guys! I like it.

Joe N' Jess said...

Crazy crazy Steph! I am excited for you though!

Jenny said...

You are perfect for that calling! Your ward is in for some serious partying! I love these pictures. The family pic is super cute...I love how you are looking at Matt and Sammantha is giving us her peace sign. (She and Abby are kindred spirits :)

Ariane said...

Bout time silly! And yes, this is the perfect calling for you. Me, not so much. And I am SO excited for Jordan and Aubs to start school together!!

Samantha said...

Look at that cute family! They all look so grown up!