Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Summer is over?!


Ever feel like your life is just whizzing by?? I can't believe my little Izzy is almost 1 years old! I have not even had her pictures taken professionally since she was 1 week old!! (slacker I know!) Aubrey is just wayyyy too big I cant stand it, and Parker will be getting baptized next year!!! what tha heck! and of course Samm who is now old enough to walk with her friend and play at the park BY HERSELF! oh man pretty soon she will be wanting to ride the bus to the mall ugh!
Well like everyone else my life is super full of fun and crazy busyness! I am happy though that we have taken time out to go camping and to Lagoon. It has been a pretty fun summer. I recently switched my work schedule to mornings instead of nights so that matthew will have every night to do homework. So it has been really nice to be home to make my kids dinner everynight.
Samm has been on a waiting list for 6 months now to start piano and she is finally in!! WOOT! She is soo excited and so am I! She really wants to play the Bass in the school band too but I told her she needs to get the piano down for a few years and then we can get her in band...
Aubrey is going in tomorrow to have her tonsils taken out ( I am sooo not looking forward to this!) because they are soo enlarged she has sleeping issues and it will I guess later cause facial problems anyway cross your fingers she does not get dehydrated like poor Haven did. Isabelle has not been able to kick this ear infection yet either so hopefully she does not need tubes, my pocket is crying from all the co-pays!!
On Labor Day not only did we have a way fun family BBQ at my moms house but we did a ward 5K which was soooo much fun! I made prizes for the winners which were the candy mugs that I made for parker and samms teachers at the end of last school year the people loved them! Ariane won the womans category with just under 23 minutess!!! she did AWESOME!! I want to be just like her! And Matthew won in the mens category in just under 19 minutes! He wanted to win soo bad! haha he would have won the whole thing but 3 kids from the local high school track team beat him by 30 seconds! It was awesome. we did T-shirts too that had the word RUN made up of all of our last names from the ward in it! It was great fun!
time to hit the hay for the fun tomorrow!

1 comment:

Joe N' Jess said...

Oh my heck! That sounds like you had an awesome summer! What fun! I am still blown away at how big your kids are getting! I remember when I was babysitting little Sammy and changing her blow outs! So FUN! Love you guys!