Friday, September 10, 2010

Relaxing is always good





Today has been one of those lazy days, where you just hang out in your jammie bottoms doing a load of laundry here and there while making yummy snacks for your kids all day...
With Aubrey being somewhat down from her surgery it has motivated me to do just that, sit "down". The dishes in the sink have been calling my name all day but it's always nice to just sit down and hang out with my kids.
I did get to the gym which I got to my cycle class 30 minutes late (I forgot when it started) and did do some sweating though:) Haven insisted on going with me. She reminds me of how Sammy was when she was younger. She is a social butterfly but is VERY particular about who she associates with. Right now her best friend is her cousin Tegan..They are soo stinkin cute together!
Sammy is having a hard time not having any friends that are on the same track as her so she is getting bored pretty quickly in the day. As I give her ideas of things to do it reminds me of when I was young and I would pester my mom like crazy about how bored I was and I just wanted to go to the store. It is soo funny to be saying and doing the same things as my mom had haha!
I got a free subscription to a lego magazine a few months ago for Parker, he got it today so he has been in his room most the day creating his masterpieces.. I need to post some pics of the awesome things he makes!
Matthew is going on his Kings Peak hike tomorrow morning so I get to have another fun filled day chillin with the kids (until my stake's carnival that is!) I sure hope Aubs is up for it:) She has been AWESOME! She takes her nasty medicine every time and is drinking constantly, she has almost ate ALL of her yummy ice cream and Popsicle's I got her so I think I am safe to say we will not be making an E.R trip for dehydration thank heavens! I am so grateful for a wonderful doctor that knows what they are doing to help all my kids out with there med problems!! This Dr. put Sammy, Aubrey AND Haven's tubes in there ears and of course took Haven's tonsils out as well..I sure hope he is around long enough for when Izzy's ears catch up to her lol...

1 comment:

Joe N' Jess said...

See now this is the picture that I was talking about with Aubs and the cup, haha! totally made me sick, haha! Anyways, Love that you are blogging SO much more!!