Monday, September 13, 2010

Park

I have been off work now for 5 days and I am LOVING this! It is always so hard to go back after such a long break. I am not due back till friday so it's gonna be tough!
Since the kids are off track for another 2 weeks I have been trying to do something fun each day so they will have something to talk about when they go back to school. We went to one of my favorite parks growing up, Hunter Park, and had a great time! Izzy LOVES the swings. I had to tie her onto it with her sweater because it only had that chain thingy in the front. The sun was in her eyes the whole time as well but she stilled loved it! haha! Sammy is so funny she is still the same little girl when we go to the park. She has to find any person there and become there BFF this time though it was a little 4 year old girl but she played until the girl left. I asked her why she didn't play with her sisters that way and she told me because they never do what she suggests. hmmmmm....well I guess that is true! anyway Parker, Haven and Aubs brought some things to ride around the park and were having a good ol time. In one of these pics you will notice parker is about to run into Haven and he biffed it haha! He was fine and just started laughing because Haves was not amused! Anyway when we got home a man in our ward brought over AND set up some bunk beds that they no longer needed!! I am soo thankful to him because the rooms in my house are sooo extremely small that when I have the two twin beds apart there is about a foot and a half of space between them so it is very crowded in there! And being as poor as we are right now I could not afford new beds, so I am soooo excited for these beds!! they are awesome! They are in the best condition too! I will tell you what I am not looking forward to the next 6 years being dirt poor, but whatever right!?? We are only on this earth for a short time and the time will fly by (at least that is what people are telling me:) )
Izzy was soooo close to walking today! She has been standing for a few weeks now but refuses to move her legs. The kids and I were all pretty excited! Aubs is doing fantastic! She still needs her pain medicine but she is doing great and milking the Popsicles as much as she can lol!











!

2 comments:

Joe N' Jess said...

Dang that is SO much fun! And I LOVE what Samm had to say about playing with others, haha!! SO WAY FUN!!

Jenny said...

You are such a fun Mom! Cute pics!