Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

My SIL wants to hear all the great things about me! haha! so here ya go people, the one and ONLY Stephanie!
1-I love entertaining people at my home.
2-I love talking to old people. They are soooo interesting!
3-I love to play card games.
4-I love running, thanks to my sil jen!
5-I DO NOT like cats.
6-My favorite movie is The Fugitive, i mean come on Mr. Harrison Ford is super good looking!
7-I want 9 kids for every letter in my name
8-I love to spend money especially on other people.
9-I was the pitcher for my highschool softball team.
10-I love Love LOVE the smell of wet cement on a hot summer day! (me and the sisters used to lick the cement when we were laying out on our towels! haha!)
11-I do enjoy washing and folding the laundry, I know weird but it is very soothing!
12-I love going to the gym and sweating
13-I can stick my big toe straight up...my mom calls it the thumbs up!
14-I want to get into gardening and canning this year.
15-I am an awesome sales and collections person for my job( sorry i gotta boast!)
16-I really love to read and cant wait to start up again when i have no more babies, so that my be awhile!
17-I have been on the Disney Cruise....and when i can afford to take my kids i wont! I would rather spend the money on a new car!!
18-My AWESOME hubby owns a Off Road Shop.
19-I really enjoy baking, i love to feed people!
20-I have 3 sisters, 4 brothers, 6 brother inlaws, 3 sister inlaws, 7 nieces, 7 nephews
21-I was a nanny for 2 1/2 years.
22-I love primary
23-I have been married 8 years this May!
24-I absolutely LOVE going tanning and would continue going if it would not give me the nasty age spots and wrinkly skin and of course cancer..so i propose in my world tanning will be good for you! ha!
I TAG ARIANE, JENN, AMANDA, JEN(my bro wife), LIZ, AND ANYONE ELSE THAT WANTS TO!

2 comments:

Amanda and Nick said...

I can totally stick my big thumb toe up too! That is so awesome ha. Yeahhhh : )

Jenny said...

Hahaha...I love it! The really cool thing is I knew pretty much all these things about you, well except for the licking cement thing...and funny thing is, I did that too, LOL! See ya Sat morning?