Friday, February 20, 2009

more puppy love

My dear sister annie gave my puppy his first hair shave yesterday. I just have to say THANK YOU to her cause it is a HUGE process. She said he did really good for being so little. I  love it. Annie has a 2 year old cocker whom Falkor was bugging the snot out of him..the whole 4 hours i was there they just chased each other around it was so cute! 
 Parker is so good with the dog he wants me to get him up real early so he can play with him while i get in another 30 minutes of sleep. I set my alarm every 2-3 hours to get up to take Falkor out to go the bathroom. Matt leaves at 4:45 in the morning to go to the gym so Falkor thinks it is time to get up and play and eat and enjoy life!! so my sweet parker gets up at about 6 to play with him while i sleep in his bed! haha! boys are the best!
 Sammantha has been in charge of potty duty for the dog. She is such an animal lover! SOOO good! 
I LOVE having her around it is gonna be so nice when i have this next baby too cause she will just want to do everything. 
  Aubrey has been in charge of holding the puppy as I shower so he doesnt have any accidents or chews up things and can i just tell ya that girl was ment to have animals too!! 
   Haven is well...just haven... mauling and loving, and bossing the puppy around!
The kids go back on track on monday so we will see how much I LOVE having a dog then! haha!


2 comments: